A Liebster Award!
A few days ago, Shatarupa from Calorielicious nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you, Shatarupa! Her blog is fantastic and you should really visit it. 🙂 The Liebster Award is awarded to new blogs. Here are the rules for acceptance.
- Thank the person[s] who nominated me
- Answer questions given to be by the person[s] who nominated me
- Nominate 5-10 people for the award
- Ask about 10-11 questions the nominees have to answer
- Comment on the nominee’s blog to let them know they received the award
Here are my answer’s to Shatarupa’s set of questions.
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I really love to bake and wanted to share my recipes. It also seemed like fun to connect with other bloggers/bakers. 🙂
2. What do you consider comfort food?
Mac n’ Cheese. I’m not sure why, it might be because of all the cheese.
3. Fruit or chocolate?
Chocolate. Always. I am a baking blogger after all 🙂
4. Are there any foods that you hate? If so, what?’
I hate mushrooms. I think they taste reminiscent of dirt.
5. What is your current favourite TV show?
My favorite TV show is definitely Chopped. I especially love the dessert round and seeing what they create.
6. Do you have a food idol? Who and why?
I don’t really have a food idol but I like pretty much everybody on FoodNetwork/Cooking Channel.
7. What is your favourite spice?
My favorite spice is….. cinnamon! It goes so well with a lot of desserts.
9. Besides cooking, what are your other passions?
I love the movies and writing.
10. Summer or winter?
Winter! The best foods are in fall/winter. Like peppermint.
11. Your biggest fear?
Getting buried alive 🙂
My nominees are…
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies?
- Do you collect anything?
- What is your favorite color?
- The beach or mountains?
- If you could be any animal…?
- What’s the last movie that made you cry?
- What’s your birthstone?
- Favorite quote?
Thank you so much! 🙂