I’ve been nominated for not one, but two awards! Today I’ll do the Sunshine Award, the Liebster Award is for tomorrow 🙂 I was so surprised and happy to be nominated for this award. It’s awarded to bloggers by other bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” Yay!
The Rules of the Sunshine Award are…
1. Display the award on your blog
2. Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominated you.
I was nominated by Mrs. Choux of The Recipe Box. I happen to love, love, love her blog and the recipes she posts on it. Thank you so much for nominating me, Mrs. Choux!
3. Nominate ten of your favorite bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated. There were so many blogs I could’ve picked. It was a hard decision!
The fourth rule of the Sunshine Award is say ten interesting things about myself
1. I’m a twin
2. I hate writing bios
3. I love fluffernutter sandwiches
4. I have a very crazy border collie
5. My favorite things to bake are cookies and cupcakes
6. I really, really, really love going to the movie theater
7. The only shoes I wear are combat boots
8. My favorite animals are lions and horses
9. I prefer rainy days over bright and sunny ones
10. I’ve never read Harry Potter
Thank you, Angie!
Thank you, Melissa!
Congratulations!! I also love going to movie theaters and I also have never read HP. 🙂
Haha, Thank you!
I’m always pleased when people say how much they enjoy my blog – thank you so much. And congrats on your double award nominations! x 🙂
Congratulations to you! I’ve been nominated for a Liebster too and what a nice surprise it was. I’ve also never read Harry Potter, although it is my daughter’s all time favorite, we’re talking obsession level here and funnily enough my favorite animal is a lion as well and my daughter’s is horses!
That’s so cool and thank you 🙂